How Personal Information about Customers is used?
- Providing, improving, analyzing and personalizing our KRA iTax Services in Kenya.
- Complying with Data Protection Laws and Protecting the Rights or Safety of Cyber.co.ke Portal and its users.
- Creating reports using aggregated and anonymized data for statistical and analytical purposes.
The above data is necessary so as to enable us provide the KRA Services that our users in Kenya need on a day to day basis. If you do not wish to accept, you may not use Cyber.co.ke Portal.
What is done with your personal information?
User data collected helps us to personalize our website according to each user’s wishes and preferences. Offering you the most spontaneous and friendly surfing experience is our priority. Data collected are for statistical purposes only and help us to:
- Process KRA iTax Services and Online Orders
- Deliver KRA iTax Online Services
- Develop our Online KRA iTax Services
- Process payments for online orders and communicate with you about your orders, services and promotional offers
- Keep and update our database and your accounts with us
- Propose a unique and targeted navigation experience
What about Cookies?
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features to make your navigation experience unique and targeted.
The acceptance of cookies is not a requirement for visiting the Site. Cookies are tiny text files which identify your computer to our server as a unique user when you visit certain pages on the Site and they are stored by your Internet browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies can be used to recognize your Internet Protocol address, saving you time while you are on, or want to enter, the Site.
Cyber.co.ke uses Google Analytics, Quantcast, Yandex and Bing for marketing and personal data optimization purposes. Cyber.co.ke also uses Google Digital Marketing to propose targeted offers and services.
What is the accuracy of the Personal Data provided to Cyber.co.ke?
You declare and guarantee that you are the owner or have the necessary rights on the content that you transmit to us; that at the date of its transmission (i) the content is exact and true, (ii) the use of the content does not contravene any of our policies and will not be damaging to any third party (i.e. that the content is not defamatory).
How Secure is Information about Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input on our website.
Examples of Information Collected:
- Information you give us: You provide most such information when you search, order for services online, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service.
- Mobile: Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
What are your rights?
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.