KRA PIN UPDATE
Do you have an old KRA PIN Number that has not yet been migrated or updated on KRA iTax Portal (PIN Not On iTax)? Apply online at Cyber.co.ke Portal and have your KRA PIN Number updated on KRA iTax Portal online in 15 Minutes today and get the Updated KRA PIN Certificate via your Email Address.
Fill the KRA PIN Update Form below and submit your online order service request at Cyber.co.ke Portal for KRA PIN Update Services today and pay Kshs. 200 for online service request processing using Lipa na M-Pesa Till Number 745508.
Once your order has been done and processed by our online support team at Cyber.co.ke Portal, your Updated KRA PIN Number and KRA PIN Certificate will be sent to your Email Address. You will receive the Updated KRA PIN Certificate in your email address within 15 Minutes.
“IMPORTANT NOTICE: Kindly take note that the KRA PIN Update service is currently temporarily unavailable due to ongoing maintenance. Service will resume once maintenance and upgrade is complete.” – Support Team.
LEARN MORE ABOUT KRA PIN ONLINE TODAY AT CYBER.CO.KE PORTAL AND PLACE YOUR ORDER ONLINE FOR KRA PIN UPDATE SERVICES.
What Is KRA PIN?
A Personal Identification Number (PIN or KRA PIN) is a unique identifier obtained and used by an individual either Kenyan Resident or Non Kenyan Residents to transact business with KRA, other government agencies and service providers.
How To Apply For KRA PIN Update
Application for a KRA PIN Update is fast, efficient and easier using Cyber.co.ke Portal‘s KRA PIN Update Services. Visit the KRA PIN Update page, fill the form and submit your request online today. Our support team will work on your request and send you the KRA PIN Certificate to your Email Address.
KRA PIN Update Requirements
- Kenyan Citizen – Kenyan ID Number.
- Non-Kenyan Residents – Alien Individual Number (Alien ID Number).
- KRA PIN Number.
KRA Tax Obligations Of A Registered Person
- Filing KRA Tax Returns Accurately Before The Set Deadlines.
- Making Payments On Time.
- Pay Interests And Penalties (Where Applicable).
- Produce Records To The Commissioner (When Required) For The Purposes Of Obtaining Full Information In Respect Of The Tax Liability.
KRA Tax Obligations Under KRA PIN
A KRA Tax Obligation is the responsibility of tax that an individual has. During the registration of a KRA PIN, the correct obligation will be set and the corresponding date at the same time. These obligations include;
- Income Tax Resident – Applies To All Kenyan Residents.
- Income Tax Non Resident – Applies To All Non-Residents.
Uses Of A KRA PIN
- For Job Application.
- For Opening A Bank Account.
- For Driving Licence Application.
- For Kenyan Passport Application.
- To Access University And College Loan Application (HELB).
- For Trade Licensing.
- During Registration Of Business Names And Companies.
- Application For Business Permits.
- During Connection To Various Utilities Such As Electricity, Water, Internet e.t.c.
- For Registration And Licensing Of Motor Vehicles.
- Registration Of Land.
- For Payment Of Land Rent.
- Importation Of Goods And Services.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT KRA UPDATE SERVICES AT CYBER.CO.KE PORTAL
Question: How can I update my KRA PIN that is not yet updated on iTax?
Answer: You can apply and get your KRA PIN updated online at Cyber.co.ke Portal.
Question: How do I place KRA PIN Update order at Cyber.co.ke Portal?
Answer: You can do this by filling the KRA PIN Update form above and submitting the form for processing.
Question: How do I pay for KRA PIN Update services at Cyber.co.ke Portal?
Answer: You can pay for KRA PIN Update services at Cyber.co.ke Portal using Lipa na M-Pesa Till Number 745508.
Question: How will I get my updated KRA PIN Certificate?
Answer: Once your KRA PIN Update order has been processed, the updated KRA PIN Certificate will be sent to your email address.
Question: How long does KRA PIN Update process take at Cyber.co.ke Portal?
Answer: The KRA PIN Update orders are normally done within 15 minutes.